- Every cat has its own individual kitty condo (cage), they are 4.5ft high x 1.5ft wide x 3ft long. We can fit one or two cats from the same family in this cage. In each cage, there is a litter box, water, food dishes, and either a carpeted hidey-hole and/or a comfy bed.
- We have an extra-large cage that is 6ft x 2ft x 5ft, but no more than three cats from the same family can go in this cage.
- Litter boxes are cleaned multiple times a day along with water and food changes.
- If the cats are friendly and do not bug the other boarding cats too much we allow them to wander around the room during the day.
- We carry Iams and Science Diet dry cat food and a variety of can food.
- We need to see current vaccine records in order to board any cats. They must be current on Rabies & Distemper. We do not require but recommend that they have the Feline Leukemia vaccine.
Sorry cat clients we do not offer a Free bath after 10 nights of boarding (like we do for the dogs) but we do offer a free toenail trim and a brush out if the cat is friendly and will allow us. We want their stay with us to be as stress-free as possible and not hate coming to board because we are going to brush them out or trim their nails.